Monday, February 14, 2011

Second Date

Come on already..3 day rule I hate you!!  I'm ready to see the hot guy again. Why are there so many rules we have to follow..don't call, let him call you; don't seem too eager or too available..make him chase you, make him want you.  

Yay, it's here:

We pick a restaurant near his house in Sausalito. Plan is to meet at his place and set out together. 

Second date and I get to check out his place...is he messy, organized or somewhere in between...this could definitely play into my attraction to him. 

I'm parking...it's time to knock on his door...why is my heart in my throat?! And, thank god I applied that second layer of deodorant!!

He answers, my hot date answers and greets me with a kiss.  None of that waiting til the end of the date silliness.  We manage to peel away from each other so he can give me a tour. His place is immaculate, tastefully decorated and has a picturesque view of the bay. 

Time to eat:
We picked The Buckeye, a yummy meat and potatoes restaurant with a warm ambiance. So, there's a moose head on the wall, I've had stranger dinner company. 

Next stop, the Silver Peso:
Nothing like some healthy competition to stoke the fire. Damn, when did my pool game get so bad?  Maybe if I go for that long shot, the one where I have to bend over the table and stand on my tippy toes...that should help him forget me scratching on the break...

Popcorn Floozy:
The date was going very well, we were both having a great time. That is until the Popcorn Floozy crashed our date!

This lady is two snorts away from a drug overdose. And, her boyfriend, client, whatever he was...climbed out of the same hole. She starts hitting on me and putting popcorn in my cleavage!  

I was mortified. Joe was a good sport, but I had no idea how to react, what to say...other than..."I'm ready to go somewhere else".  

We decided to go back to his place.  Yay, more smoochie smoochie!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment